Ohio Rep. Steve Chabot spoke to C-SPAN this week on the importance of providing our small businesses relief during the coronavirus pandemic so they can survive and thrive.
- Enhancing Credit Opportunities in Rural America Act (ECORA) supports rural America and the community banks who serve them
- When the pandemic hit and small businesses were shuttered, community banks went to work.
- When South Carolina businesses needed help, they turned to their bankers
- ‘Many of our local financial institutions stepped up to help’
- CSTP Board Member – president and CEO of WBA – Testifies to Wisconsin Assembly